Work for us
Panoramic Care is an exciting and forward-thinking company looking for exceptional, ambitious individuals to work for us. We are also part of the Precision Resource Group, a wider group of specialist recruitment companies. Panoramic Care is a senior level recruitment consultancy within the Specialist Education, Health and Social Care sectors. Each member of our team has a genuine passion for these sectors, and has their own niche area of expertise, which has enabled us to create extremely effective solutions for our clients. And we’re growing!
As one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the UK, the opportunities for people at all levels to develop their careers within Panoramic Care are simply incredible. In fact, given the stage we’re at on our journey right now, and where we’re headed, we believe ours is probably the most exciting opportunity in the recruitment industry!
Contact Becky Lewis for more information:
Call 0117 456 8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need
Panoramic Care balances the energy and dynamism of a start-up with the pedigree, structure and resources of a major PLC. So whether you’re a graduate who’s (ideally) had some sales experience but are new to the industry, or you’re a seasoned recruitment professional frustrated by the lack of development, direction or opportunity where you are, then let’s talk.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies or requirements to an exceptionally high level:
- Ambition & Drive
- Work Ethic
- Desire to Succeed
- Ability to Build Relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- A mature & Consultative approach
We’re a company who believe that the most exciting opportunities should go to the most talented and committed people. If you can demonstrate the required core competencies, you will have the opportunity to play an exciting role in the exponential growth of Panoramic Care over the next few years. This is a real opportunity to forge an incredible career.
- We offer the opportunity to work alongside industry leading professionals at all levels, including Principal Associates, Managers and Directors
- We deliver structured training and development with a bespoke career plan designed to maximise your potential at each stage of your development
- You will benefit from an industry leading commission scheme which facilitates unparalleled wealth opportunities throughout your career
- We have created a completely meritocratic environment where your performance and competencies dictate how fast your career can develop
- Our exciting incentives scheme includes car targets, 5 star lunches, shopping sprees, spa weekends, designer watches, tailor made suits and holidays to the likes of Dubai, Barcelona and skiing in St Anton
- You will experience unparalleled business and career opportunities within Panoramic Care and a larger group of companies