£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
OPTHALMOLOGY THEATRE LEAD- HAMPSHIRE- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a reputable healthcare provider who are looking for an experienced Ophthalmics Theatre Lead to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career in a clinical position.
As part of the hospital management team, this post will be responsible for providing leadership and day to day management of the Nursing Team and participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic Surgical pathway. You will provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team which may include the provision of peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital. The provision of an 'out of hours' emergency patient service for quality standards and continuity of care is applicable to this role on a rota basis.
- Registered General Nurse with NMC or an ODP registered with the HPC
- 1+ years of demonstrable theatre-based experience in a leadership capacity.
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- You'll be able to use your skills and experience to problem solve, anticipate and prioritise appropriately using a proactive, positive attitude and common sense approach.
- A qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri operative care and previous experience in Ophthalmology Theatre would be desirable
- Experience of managing patients undergoing conscious sedation would be advantageous
- Competitive salary + additional benefits
- Flexible working pattern
- 33 days annual leave paid
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus Scheme / pension/ life assurance
- Season ticket loans
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact me for more information!
0117 456 8950