Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Panoramic care is recruiting on behalf of reputable private healthcare provider who are looking for an experienced Ophthalmics Theatre Team Lead to join them on a permanent basis. The hospital is a dedicated eye hospital located in Birmingham. Your role will involve providing leadership and day to day running of the theatre.
To be considered you will need:
- To be a qualified nurse with an active pin or an OPD registered with the HCPC
- Scrub experience
- Leadership experience in a surgical and/or operating theatre environment
- Strong understanding of relevant clinical standards + regulatory framework applicable to the hospital and department
What you will receive:
- 15% discretionary bonus
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Employee discount programme
If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.