£28355 - £44541 per annum + SEN 1 or SEN 2+ Teachers Pension
12 months ago
A fantastic new role has become available at a brand new, co-educational SEN school in Windsor, Berkshire. As a primary teacher, you will be providing exceptional and meaningful teaching to the children in the classroom. You will be having a direct impact on changing lives and inspiring those who need it the most.
This role would be ideal for somebody who currently works in mainstream education in a SEN/SEMH environment, who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a fully specialist school.
What qualifications must you hold?
- Qualified teacher
- Experience teaching in a primary setting
- SEN/SEMH experience
Which skills do we want you to demonstrate?
- A passion for delivering engaging and meaningful education
- Sound knowledge of behavioural disorders
- Sound knowledge of the subjects taught at a primary level
What's in it for you?
- Competitve salary ranging from MPS 1 - UPS 3
- SEN 1 or SEN 2 additional pay
- Teacher Pension
- Working for a highly sought after organization with high ambitions and an exemplary reputation
- Medicash Health Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid DBS
- Comprehensive training
- State of the art facilities
If you would like to work in a fulfilling, exciting and rewarding role, please do contact Alexa Burton today on: