£48000 - £52000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am pleased to be representing this new Services Manager role in a mental health ward in Hertfordshire.
In the role, your primary commitment will be to ensure smooth operations are consistent across your ward. Sustaining a safe, supportive and encouraging environment will be your priority alongside ensuring that your team are operating at the highest standard possible. You will provide leadership and management to the staff team, and you will monitor and promote the performance of each individual employee.
What qualifications must you hold?
- Previous management experience in a hospital/care home is essential
- Experience with LD/MH is essential
- Having a clinical background is preferrable
Which skills do we want you to demonstrate?
- Effective leadership
- Ability to turnaround an underperforming service
- Ability to create a positive culture
- Ability to meet targets
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity then please do contact Alexa Burton today on: