Wigan, Greater Manchester
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Service Manager- Extra Care- Wigan- Learning disabilities
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable learning disability care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of an extra care service for adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. The role requires CQC improvement and therefore experience with CQC turn around is beneficial.
They are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment and working with those with learning disabilities.
- Previous experience as Service Manager/ Deputy Manager
- Experience within learning disabilities/ challenging behaviour
- Extra care/ domiciliary background
- Good track record with CQC
The Company also offers a wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary (starting at £26,000 rising to £28,000 once CQC requirements met) / additional holiday and benefit scheme.
- If you have any queries for this Service Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950