Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am looking for an Supported Living manager or an experienced deputy ready for their next step up in their adult health and social care career.
The servcie supports up to 6 young adults with Learning Disabilities and other support and health needs.
- Performance related bonus (Budgetary/ Quality related) up to 10% of salary
- Paid specialist training including QCF Level 5
- working in newly refurbished and with fantastic facilities
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering inspirational and motivational support for the young adults
- To oversee the day to day operation at the service and support the CQC Registered Manager carry out the duties in relation to relevant legislation and regulations
- To enable the staff team to provide the young adults with support with their emotional and practical needs
This is a great opportunity to join the organisation in the early phase of the Supported Living service and build a management career in social care.
If you're interested in this role contact me on 0117 456 8950
Please apply or contact k.matadi @ panoramiccare.co.uk for more information.