St. Helens, Merseyside
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Service Leader- Supported Living- St Helens- Learning disabilities
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable learning disability care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of a supported living and outreach setting for adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. This individual will be CQC registered and have responsibility for managing the Deputy Manager as well as other staff members.
They are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment and working with those with learning disabilities.
- Previous experience as Service Leader/ Deputy Manager
- Experience within learning disabilities/ challenging behaviour
- Supported living management background
- Good track record with CQC
The Company also offers a wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary (circa £30,000 per annum) / additional holiday and benefit scheme.
- If you have any queries for this Service Leader role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950