£17.35 - £18.00 per hour + Travel expenses re-embursed
about 2 months ago
Senior Nurse/Unit Lead
36-42 hours per week
£18 per hour plus travel expenses
Our clinet is looking for senior nurses to join the fantastic team at their purpose-built care home to provide quality nursing. With a modern and homely interior, pleasant surroundings and currently regognized as 'Good@ by CQC.
Each individual has their own care plan and the service is set up to ensure that requirements are regularly monitored, taking on board general health needs in line with regulatory requirements.
The facility includes its own multi-sensory room and all bedrooms are en-suite.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
- Paid travel expenses
This is a great oppotuinity to join a forward-thinking care provider with clear career paths in place to ensure all staff are supported to reach their full potential.
For further information, or to apply for the role, please click 'Apply Now'