Bexley - Senior RSW_1591899787
4 months ago
Do you have experience as a Children's Support Worker within an EBD home and are looking for a step up to a Senior Support Worker? Or, are you already a Senior Support Worker and looking for a reputable provider, with higher than average rates of pay, and a shift pattern that offers you a great work-life balance 20 days off a month?
Panoramic Care are working exclusively with a reputable child care provider who are looking for experienced Children's Residential Support Workers (RSW). As a Senior, your role will involve supervising RSWs and reporting directly to the home manager. In some homes, you will even step up as Acting Manager, when the Manager is on leave. This role gives you the opportunity to progress your career significantly, with additional responsibilities and a pay scale that reflects this.
This is a full-time position as you will work roughly 173 hours a month. You will work on average 10 days a month, with 20 days off. The shift pattern involves working two days in a row, sleeping at the children's home between these shifts (food included). You then get 4 full days off; hence this role benefits from a great work life balance.
- Higher than national average rates of pay (between £10-11.30ph depending on experience)
- £60 per sleep in (at least 5 a month) - on top of hourly rate
- 20 days off a month
- Reputable company with multiple homes - quick career progression for committed individuals
- 2 years Children's residential experience (essential)
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare - e.g. NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, such as Social Care degree (essential)
- Driving Licence (essential)
Please get in contact ASAP with Emma, from Panoramic Care to discuss this role in more detail. We are arranging some interviews for the week commencing 15th June 2020.
0117 456 8950 e.bates @ panoramiccare.co.uk