South East England, England
Up to £60000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
To manage the financial/business health of the homes. To provide leadership, support, mentorship and line management to the Registered Home Managers. Ensuring that the companies vision and values are understood and acted upon.
This position will include daily travel to the nursing homes in the east, as well as time being spent at the Head Office in south east.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Full understanding and responsibility for the financial health of the homes
- Maintain/improve occupancy levels and fees liaising with Head Office
- Debtors to be maintained at a minimal level
- Responsible for ensuring that the accounts procedures are followed
- Ensure/monitor that the quality of the services are maintained at the highest level
- Ensure that the Home Managers meet all regulatory requirements in conjunction with the Service Quality Team
- To exceed budget expectations
- Cost control and Improvements
- Improve or maintain the CQC inspection rating
- Ensure managers achieve the budget requirement
- Investigate complaints as directed
- Input into the Human Resources functions including the recruitment process
- Drive recruitment within the homes keeping agencies usage and turnover of staff to a minimum
- To ensure the correct staffing budget is adhered.
- To ensure that legislation and regulations concerning environmental health, infection control, building control, planning, and health and safety are complied with and to advise the Directors accordingly particularly where action is required
- To be part of the on-call system that covers the homes you are responsible for
- Provide reports and briefings to the Directors
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- Any other duties that the Directors may at times reasonably require.