Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Private Healthcare group specialising in Ophthalmology are looking for an experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner to join their busy team. There services are currently rated 'Good' by the CQC.
- To work with the Theatre Manager to co-ordinate the running of defined specialised clinical and service areas daily ensuring its responsiveness to the needs of the user.
- To provide clinical support to Consultant Ophthalmologists in the completion of appropriate and effective surgical care.
- To utilise clinical knowledge and to perform duties in-line with regulatory and company policy guidelines.
- Clinically supervise staff and provide measurable standards of practice.
- Facilitate the use of research-based practice.
- To initiate and participate in audit, coordinating standards of practice and procedures and reporting on the same to the DoO.
- To increase awareness amongst staff of the patients needs within theatres utilising care planning and nursing models as appropriate.
- Be aware and act on standard settings for theatres within the Annual Business Plan.
- To provide clinical support within a clinical setting.
- To allocate staff in designated areas of responsibility daily, producing the allocation schedule at least one week in advance of service requirements.