10 months ago
Panoramic Cares Professional Services team are working with an academy trust in their search for a School Business Manager to help them out during a period of change on a number of different projects.
The key responsibilities of the School Business Manager role are as follows:
- writing procedures and policies
- Reviewing and assessing existing procedures and policies
- Communicating with key stakeholders including school business managers and head teachers
- Supporting the Chief Financial Officer with current projects and workloads
- Reconciling public and non-public fund accounts
- Preparing quarterly reports and ensuring accounts are prepared for budgets at month end
- Preparing public funds for audit at month end
- Delegating work where necessary to the admin staff
If you are interested in finding out more please click the link to apply.