Up to £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Panoramic care have been engaged by Brent Council on a retained basis to assist with their recruitment of a Registered reablement Homecare Manager for their Reablement care service.
To be responsible for ensuring that the reablement service is safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led. The postholder will also develop and communicate the strategic plans for the Brent Council reablement service whilst managing a range of senior care and support staff providing reablement domiciliary care in accordance with the Care Quality Commission's regulatory requirements and the London Borough of Brent's policies and procedures.
To oversee the implementation, monitoring and quality assurance of policies and procedures together with the evaluation of service goals and quality objectives, creating and upholding an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders, particularly service users, carers and families.
This role will be predominantly based in Brent Civic Centre, however you will be required to travel across Brent when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience managing live-in care, domiciliary care or homecare services
- Experience managing adult social care in a local authority or major independent service or equivalent
- Demonstratable managerial experience in a multi-disciplinary team and the ability to be responsible for the performance of a large team of staff
- Strong knowledge of reablement services
- Excellent CQC knowledge of current regulations, including those brought in due to covid-19
- Social Work e.g BSc in Social Work, BA in Social Work or Masters in Social Work
- Physiotherapist - trained Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Nursing - be a registered Nurse ( don't need to have an active PIN)
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV and any supporting information to Sophie Tupper via this advert.