£18.47 - £19.61 per hour
7 months ago
About the role:
You'll be joining a dedicated team of health care professionals committed to supporting with personal care, daily living routines, clinical needs and companionship in a way that shows our customers respect and kindness, just as they deserve. No two days are the same but each day you'll be rewarded by knowing you have made a difference to those who need it most.
Everyone here works together to ensure every resident and their families get the support they need in the least intrusive way, putting their comfort, happiness and safety first.
To join us you'll need:
- A valid NMC Pin Number
- A warm hearted, friendly manner, with lots of patience and a natural desire to help
- A 'can do' attitude, with plenty of resilience and a communication style that is engaging
- To be a real 'people person', able to build lasting relationships and work well in a team
- Confident in your abilities to complete all clinical duties expected within your role of a nurse.
About the client:
As well as working for a company who truly value their employees, actively support career development and progression they will provide:
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Enhanced pay for weekends and nights
- Free DBS check
- Annual Holiday which increases with length of service
- Full company induction and training to get you started and confident in the role
- Ongoing training and support thereafter to gain qualifications and opportunities for career progression
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers
The service currently holds a 'Good' CQC rating and have been accredited the Platinum status in the Gold Standards Framework.