Up to £32500.00 per annum + Enhancements for Weekends and Nights
about 1 month ago
Panoramic Nursing are pleased to announce we are working with one of the most prestigious care providers across the Southwest. A company with celebrating 100 years of providing high quality, innovative, personalised care that has helped generations of older people across our region to enjoy the best experience of ageing.
About the Role
Our Client are looking for full time Day and Night nurses including working alternat weekends. who can take the lead when caring for their residents, spending valuable time with them to build trust and rapport, really getting to know the person they are caring for.
What we're looking for:
- You should be a highly motivated Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration.
- Experience in social care with older people, people living with disabilities and dementia, is essential.
- Able to take the lead when caring for their residents, spending valuable time with them to build trust and rapport
- Top class clinical skills and a proven track record of nursing
- Exceptional communication, team working, supervisory and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative approach to reviewing and developing care plans with residents and the ability to build strong relationships of trust with residents, their families and teams
This is your chance to make a difference - to utilise and enhance the clinical and nursing skills you've been honing throughout your career within a rewarding and forward-thinking environment.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail and are ready to start making a real difference to people's lives, select 'Apply' to submit your application