£32500 - £33500 per annum + Enhancements for Weekends and Nights
6 months ago
About the Role
Our Client have vacancies for Day and Night nurses to work in their newest care home in Keynsham. They are looking for nurses who can take the lead when caring for their residents, spending valuable time with them to build trust and rapport, really getting to know the person they are caring for.
What we're looking for:
- You should be a highly motivated Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration.
- Experience in social care with older people, people living with disabilities and dementia, is essential.
- Able to take the lead when caring for their residents, spending valuable time with them to build trust and rapport
- top class clinical skills and a proven track record of nursing
- exceptional communication, team working, supervisory and problem-solving skills
- collaborative approach to reviewing and developing care plans with residents and the ability to build strong relationships of trust with residents, their families and teams
This is your chance to make a difference - to utilise and enhance the clinical and nursing skills you've been honing throughout your career within a rewarding and forward-thinking environment.