Up to £32760.00 per annum
5 months ago
Panormaic care ar pleased to be working with one of the regions largest as well respected care providers.
We are looking for registered nurses to hit the ground running for a large elderly care home that is rated 'GOOD' by CQC
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Regional Manager/Director for delivery of the agreed improvement plan for the Home.
- To work alongside our nursing team on a shift pattern to ensure continuity of practice and care provision to our residents
- Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home, working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the Home in the interests of their residents.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- The allocated place of work will be determined by the Regional Manager/Director, based on requests from Home Managers for short/long term permanent staff absence, annual leave or recruitment gap cover in the respective Homes
the service are offeirng flexible working and we would like to hear from anyone loking for days, this can be full or part time.
Skills and experience:
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a company that offers clear career progession and values the staff they employ.
For more information please call us or click on the 'Apply Now' link below.