North West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Panoramic Care is working exclusively with a North London-based children's residential facility on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager.
Our client, established in 2000, have a true passion for care and education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Starting with nursery through to full-time secondary school and on to higher education they create a fantastic warming atmosphere in which these children can thrive.
After success in education, they have opened their first Residential facility with plans to open another 4 over the course of the next 2 years. This would be a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for career progression opportunities in a well-established community.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality care to the children and young people in their first EBD home.
- Responsible for strategic planning for developments within the home as well as day to day matters.
- Required to work 40 hours per week
- Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
- Children's residential experience (5 years minimum)
- Knowledge of Children Act 1989 and care standards Act 2000 Children's Home Regulations.
- Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for children
- Driving license
Job Type: Full time
Please contact: Kieron Butt: Call 0117 456 8950 Email