North Yorkshire, England
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £27,000- £30,000 per annum DOE
Job type: Permanent
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable learning disabilities care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of a residential service and supported living setting which provides support for people with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. Both services are fully compliant with CQC and has excellent reputations with local authority.
You will be supported by a Senior Support Worker and full staff team who have been at the service for many years and bring with them a wealth of experience.
This provider are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment and working with those with learning disabilities and associated needs.
- CQC compliance
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Registered Management
- Experience within residential/ supported living
- Adult Social Care experience (ideally with service users with learning disabilities, autism or complex needs)
- Wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary
- Career Progression opportunities
- Mon- Fri working pattern
- If you have any queries for this Registered Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950