South West England, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
almost 1 year ago
Here at Panoramic Care we are working alongside and supporting a large-scale adult social care provider, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their service. The service is a beautiful, large retirement village based in the South West.
The role will involve:
- Strong people skills
- Team leadership and management
- Managing resources and budgets
- Implement training and development
This is an exciting role, to work in a large home with great support and opportunity to implement their own culture.
As the Registered Manager you will need great management and leadership skills while having experience and understanding in leading an elderly care home.
The qualifying registered manager will also have:
- CQC compliance and quality assurance experience.
- Experience with supported living
- Previous experience with larger care services
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that loves a daily challenge.
If you are interested please apply or get in touch below:
0117 456 8950