Kent, S. E. England, England
£39000 - £46000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is supporting a Kent based children's residential facility with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager.
Our client, has a true passion for care and education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. They are dedicated to providing top quality care and support for those in need.
After 16 years of success with 1 EBD home, they are looking to open a second EBD home on a site that has taken there eye for a few years. Their passion for care is what makes this company so special with the current registered manager and staff working closely with the directors to create a warm and supportive environment.
- You would be responsible for helping set up and taking the home through Ofsted registration.
- Planning and Developments within the home
- 5 bed EBD home
- 40 Hour per week
- Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
- Children's residential experience (5 years minimum)
- Knowledge of children Act 2015 and care standards Act 2000 Children's home regulations.
- Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for children
- Driving license
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £44,000 negotiable on experience
For more information please call Kieron Butt:0117 456 8950 or Email: