£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Registered Manager Position -
Panoramic Care are partnering with one of the UK's leading providers of Specialist Care for Children and Young people on their hunt for a new Registered Home Manager to join their organisation.
You will be in charge of overseeing professional support, guidance and supervision to a team of residential childcare practitioners making sure that all standards and regulations are being met and that all outcomes achieved to maintain a successful service.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and young people
- Have worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a children's care role
- Have your NVQ level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Have an Ofsted rating of good or outstanding
- Have a full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing and highly reputable company with a competitive salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience level) plus competitive benefits.
For more information regarding this position please contact Kat on 0117 4568950.