10 months ago
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity?
If you are an experienced registered manager, ready for a new challenge and ready to lead a team to success, we want to hear from you!
Our client are looking to recruit a motivated and forward thinking Registered Manager for our residential service in Derbyshire that supports adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, non-verbal communication and/or autistic spectrum disorders.
- The position is full time, 40 hrs per week
- Salary of £30,000.
- On a successful probation period you will be enrolled into the company bonus scheme.
- You will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
You will be at the heart of the care home, effectively managing all aspects of the day to day running of the care home whilst supervising and supporting the team, ensuring that the company's values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member ensures person centred care is given to every resident.
- Experience of managing residential homes for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health.
- Have a strong knowledge of Fundamental Standards and leading CQC
- A desire and passion for delivering good person centred care.
- Be able to evidence and demonstrate in creative ways, the outcomes of service users.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- Bonus Scheme
- Providing care: 5 years (Preferred)
- Level 5 (Preferred)