East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Up to £36000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Location: East Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
My client is a reputable provider within the Care Industry and is looking for a Registered Manager to join their team to lead and manage one of their care homes in Yorkshire, that supports elderly people.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys leading and managing all aspects of the home to meet CQC requirements and ensure that outstanding care and support is delivered.
As part of this role you would be:
- Leading a multi- disciplinary team
- Ensure staff levels are sustained and be involved in the recruitment process
- Liaise with GPs, families, authorities and general suppliers to the home
- Manage the finance for the home including budgets, reviewing fees and ensuring the home is operating within its budget
- Adhering to policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 5 Health & Social Care
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager
- Social care/ home care background
The company also offers a wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary
- If you have any queries for this Registered Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
Email: d.howard @panoramiccare.co.uk
0117 456 8950