Bradford, West Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a 7-bed Children's Care Home in Bradford to maintain overall responsibility for all employees and residents providing high-quality care in a safe, positive environment.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Have at least one year in a role supervising and managing staff.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- Be able to evidence a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
The role requirements
- To be responsible for all admin/childcare functions at the home.
- To promote good child care practice within the home.
- To manage the staff team in a manner which maximizes their output and enables them to achieve their potential.
We are Panoramic Care, a leading senior level recruitment consultancy specialising in Specialist. Education, Health and Social Care providing senior management roles in the UK.
This is perfect for an experienced Deputy Manager to progress in their career or a Registered Manager looking for the next challenge.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity you can send your CV to
r.ali @ panoramiccare . co . uk