£75000 - £85000.00 per annum
8 months ago
REGIONAL QUALITY MANAGER- COMPLEX NEEDS/MENTAL HEALTH- HAMPSHIRE-
UP TO £85,000 PER ANNUM
Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a reputable provider who are looking for a Regional Manager who specialises in Mental Health to support the Management staff in the Hampshire area.
As part of this role you will be supporting the General Managers to maintain an excellent level of care and to continue to achieve an excellent rating with CQC.
This provider provides support for individuals with complex mental health and neurological needs so clinical experience within mental health is desirable.
To qualify for this role you will need the following:
- Experience working with those with mental health issues
- Previous experience as a Regional Manager
- Managed large care home environments
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management
The benefits of the role:
- Generous salary of up to £85,000 per annum
- Holiday plan and Pension Scheme
- Flexible working pattern
- Mon- Fri
If you are interested please apply or get in touch for more information.
0117 456 8950