about 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is an exciting and forward-thinking recruitment company looking for exceptional, ambitious individuals to work for us. We are also part of the Precision Resource Group, a wider group of specialist recruitment companies. And we're growing!
We have launched Panoramic Care in June 2018, as a result of unprecedented growth and client demand within our specialist sectors. We balance the energy and dynamism of a start-up with the pedigree, structure and resources of a major PLC. So whether you're a graduate who's (ideally) had some sales experience but are new to the industry, or you're a seasoned recruitment professional frustrated by the lack of development, direction or opportunity where you are, then let's talk!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Manager
- Resourcing Consultant
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Industry leading training and continuous professional development delivered by the business directors, professional training consultants and experienced members of the team.
- The potential to earn over £100,000 within a year of joining.
- The opportunity to rapidly develop your career in a growing company, including a clear and achievable career development plan.
- Competitive basic salary and car allowance targets.
- Uncapped Commission scheme.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives including trips abroad.
- Fun and energetic working environment, including top of the range technology, pool tables, putting greens and break out areas.
To thrive in this position you will need to be highly ambitious, and be willing to put in the effort required to achieve the highest levels of success that the industry can offer.
You will need:
- Drive and Ambition
- Prior recruitment or sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build relationships
If you are interested in learning more about the positions we have available, please apply online and we will get in touch for an initial informal conversation.