£260 - £280 per hour
4 months ago
We are pleased to be working with a well-established care group, offering exciting interim opportunity.
I am looking for someone who has the following skills/experience and proven ability to :
* Improve service quality and regulatory compliance through service audits, inspections and improvement planning and monitoring.
* Support our wider quality assurance and governance arrangements through policy and strategy development.
* Work with regional and service managers and frontline staff to realise service improvements, you also will be the organisational lead on specified areas of social care practice.
* In-depth knowledge of current legislation, policy and practice, along with experience of working with people with disabilities.
* ideally nurse qualified or proven clinical experience.
Immediate start 6 month duration.
Day rate of £260 - £280 a day with possibility of some flexibility.