South East England, England
about 1 year ago
Are you an expert in delivering specialist education and care in an innovative fashion that will ensure children and staff reach their highest potential? If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity as the Principal of our independent school and children's home supporting children with Autism through a wide range of clinical and therapeutic inputs alongside 24hr care in order to deliver and program of specialist education. You will have the chance to oversee the delivery of personal study programs to small class sizes and maintain the progress of our pupils.
- A thorough understanding of funding bodies, safeguarding, and legislative procedures
- Experience working alongside children with challenging behaviours
- Ability to manage others to create a space which produces high-quality education and a culture of success
- Possess the operational and commercial know-how to form a positive relationship with stakeholders
- Most importantly you will be the type of principal that keeps the outcomes of our children at the forefront of your approach.
To find out more about the role and apply, contact me today on
Email: t.oates @ panoramiccare.co.uk