£25 - £26 per hour + + Travel expenses
15 days ago
PERIPATETIC NURSE- DORSET
£25 PER HOUR + TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID
MENTAL HEALTH/FINANCIAL SUPPORT SERVICE
Up to 48 hours per week
Paid Pension Scheme
Panoramic Care are currently working with an elderly care provider who are looking for an experienced nurse to join their organisation. As part of this position you will be predominantly based down at one of their nursing homes in the Dorset area however may need to cover other homes in the area if necessary.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You'll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, risk assessments and diet plans. Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential. You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
- About the role: As a registered Nurse you will care for the residents physical and psychological needs and ensure they receive the highest standard of care. Your role will include the administration and ordering of medicines, ensuring timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals. You will support with new admissions and discharges of residents, while maintaining confidentiality.
You will be required to work shifts on days, nights and weekends to cover the requirements of the homes.
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
- Registered Nurse (active pin)
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Excellent induction and training programmes
- Up to £2k welcome bonus
- Paid NMC revalidation*
- £25 per hour
- Workplace pension
- Support with continuous professional development
- Paid annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career as a Peripatetic Nurse and join a company which offers excellent benefits and career progression!
Please apply or get in touch for more information.
- 0117 456 8950//