Up to £20.00 per hour
4 months ago
Panoramic care are pleased to be working with a Brilliant, well regognised care provider across Dorset and have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking to stake the next step in their career.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Regional Manager/Director for delivery of the agreed improvement plan for the Home.
- To work alongside our nursing team on a shift pattern to ensure continuity of practice and care provision to our residents
- Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home, working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the Home in the interests of their residents.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- The allocated place of work will be determined by the Regional Manager/Director, based on requests from Home Managers for short/long term permanent staff absence, annual leave or recruitment gap cover in the respective Homes
Flexibale Hours to suit you including, days, nights, weekends, full or part time available. PLUS paid travel expenses.
Skills and experience:
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
If you would like to know more, please contact us today or click the link to apply now.