Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £1 per annum
5 months ago
ORTHOPAEDIC TEAM LEAD- LEEDS- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a reputable healthcare provider who are looking for an experienced Orthopaedic Team Lead to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career in a clinical position.
As part of this role you would:
- Oversee the theatre environment and co-ordinate safe delivery of care as well as providing direct patient care
- Oversee the organisation of theatre lists to ensure safe and smooth running of hospital schedules and patient flow
- Work alongside the clinical staff and nurses to maintain the service
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience in a senior nurse role
- At least 1 year of scrub experience in orthopaedics
- Be a Registered General Nurse with current NMC registration
- Have previous leadership experience (preferred not essential)
- Orthopaedics experience
- Competitive salary + additional benefits
- Shift working pattern
- 1 in 4 weekends
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact me for more information!
0117 456 8950