North East London, London
8 months ago
Panoramic Care are looking for a Registered Manager for a new and exciting vacancy in children's social care. The opportunity for growth and development in with this care provider are second to none with future plans bringing promotions to the table.
Our client is one of the most innovative care providers in the market. They adapt and flex to each young person and their needs. Providing every child with their own individual development plan for private life, social and educational. If you are highly motivated and dedicated to young people and thrive on making improvements to children's lives this role could be perfect for you.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality care to the children and young people in a 6 EBD home.
- Responsible for strategic planning for developments within the home as well as day to day matters.
- Required to work 40 hours per week
- Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
- Children's residential experience
- Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for children
Job Type: Full time