Up to £50000.00 per annum + plus bonus
3 months ago
Contracts / Relationship Manager - Remote - up to £50,000
Are you an experienced Contract and Relationship Manager who has worked with or in the NHS or for a private healthcare provider maintainting and winning NHS contracts? Are you interested in undertaking a remote based role for a private healthcare provider?
We are working with a client seeking someone experienced in managing NHS or CCG Contracts. This role will offer the opportunity to work remotely attending meetings around twice per month.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with CCG and Trusts
- Support the development contractual relationships with primary/secondary care providers.
- Negotiate new contracts
- Maintain bid library and support bid preparation
- Update, maintain, identify and analyse information to predict/meet future growth
Key experience required:
- Experience of an NHS standard contract including national tariff
- Experience of negotiating new contracts with CCGs and Trusts
- Gaining new NHS contracts via both CCGs and trusts
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment
Interviews for this role will be being held next week via video conferencing. The successful applicant will be offered a generous salary of up to £50,000 plus a yearly bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this role then please do send your CV through and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.