3 months ago
Panoramic Care are currently working with a well-known provider of specialist services for children and adults with complex needs associated with autism. Our client are looking for someone who has worked within a care service before who has an interest in training up other members of staff to ensure the best outcome of care.
This is a learning and development role, you will be responsible for providing training across multiple sites and work strategically to ensure learning opportunities are planned to maintain compliance and in response to Regulatory requirements. You will work within the wider L&D and HR teams and help train up staff to ensure all employees meet the regulatory and mandatory training requirements needed.
- You will have worked within children services before, either as a Support Worker, Deputy Manager or Registered Manager.
- You will have a passion for learning and development, and want to help train up staff to ensure the highest level of person-centred care.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication with all levels across the business, both written and verbal.
- Level 3 EAT qualification or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration.