East Midlands, England
over 1 year ago
Our client are a leading provider of health and social care services throughout the UK. This role will be based within their Adult Social care division, covering services which offer support for both Older person and Elderly care.
You will be reporting into the Managing Director and will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of a sub-region of the division covering older peoples services across the East Midlands. This includes responsibility for leading a management team, the management of quality and care standards, cost control, commissioning, employee engagement and retention initiatives.
Experience and qualifications:
- Multi-site management within health and social care sector
- Strong organisational skills
- Significant operational and financial planning ability with experience of commercial accountability for cost control, financial performance, business growth and development
- A clear understanding of the factors influencing and impacting social care provision and a demonstrable passion for delivering high quality, person centred services
- Operations Management (1 year preferred)
- Health and social care experience (3 years preferred)
- Car and driving lisence is essential
£550 a day