South West England, England
£350 - £600 per day
5 months ago
Interim HR Consultant
Our client, a specialised MAT (Mult-Academy Trust) based in the South West, are currently looking for an interim HR Consultant.
The MAT exclusively caters to special education students, aged right through from 0-25.
The objective of the position is to lead a number of projects which aim to stabilise the internal HR systems and process of this diverse group of schools.
- Analyse the current employee contracts and make these more consistent across the organisation
- Assess and adjust HR systems and processes
- Oversee the new internal HR IT system
- Senior level experience of Human Resources management
- Experience of setting up new HR systems and processes
- Experience of drafting/overseeing the process of initiating new employee contracts
- Experience of working within Education, Charities or Local Authorities
- Experience of senior HR roles within Education sector will be highly advantageous
The contract duration will be circa 6-9 months, on an interim daily rate.
We are looking for someone to start the position within the next 4 weeks or sooner if possible.