£350 - £400 per hour
4 months ago
Panoramic Care support mainstream education institutions all over the UK and from January 2021 we already have multiple opportunities available for interim specialists. I am currently looking to speak to available interim headteachers who can work in the North West for a primary school on an ongoing basis for the next academc year on a daily rate paying up to £400.
I am looking for interim Headteacher who can effectively motivate, inspire and influence pupils, staff and stakeholders and will assume responsibility for all aspects of school life including:
- driving the improvement plan
- raising overall standards
- directing the school's short term strategic planning, and delivering an outstanding provision which meets the needs of all young people.
The successful interim headteacher will be:
- a strategic leader, who will lead by example and who can deliver a vision that is focused on developing the whole child
- skilled educator who can develop and sustain an enjoyment of learning alongside high levels of achievement
- a leader capable of inspiring, supporting and empowering a successful and experienced team of staff and approachable with excellent communication skills to maintain and build school, home and community relationships
If you are looking at the interim market for 2021 and this looks like a role you would like to discuss or, the multiple other opportunities we have, please send your CV through to me to discuss in more detail:
or call me on 01174 568 950 - many thanks