9 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Home Manager to join a 5-bed Children's Care Home in Buckinghamshire.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Have at least one year in a role supervising and managing staff.
- Hold a Level 3 Diploma in Childrens Residential Childcare.
- Be able to evidence a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
The role requirements
- To be responsible for admin/childcare functions at the home.
- To promote good childcare practice within the home.
- To manage the staff team in a manner which maximizes their output and enables them to achieve their potential.
This is perfect for an experienced Deputy Manager to progress in their career.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity you can send your CV to
r.ali @ panoramiccare . co . uk