Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £50000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a national mental health provider who have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Manager in the Leeds area.
This role involves overseeing a setting for adults with the following needs:
* Mental Health Needs
* Complex needs
* Physical Disabilities
* Older persons
This provider are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment, has a clinical background as RNLD/RMN/RGN with ACTIVE PIN and working with those with learning disabilities or mental health needs.
- Experience with those with learning disabilities/ mental health needs
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Previous registration or excellent understanding of CQC
- Current Pin registration as RNLD/RMN/RGN
- Wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary (up to £50,000 per annum)
- Career Progression opportunities
- Mon- Fri working pattern
- Excellent Annual Leave/Pension package
- If you have any queries for this Registered Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950