Up to £50000 per annum
19 days ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for a Home Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The home is a 42 bedded elderly nursing home in Suffolk rated good with CQC. You will be responsible for the daily management of the home and be accountable for the home's operations and activities.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous managerial experience in a similar setting
- NVQ Level 4/5 or working towards
- Nurse with active pin (desirable not essential)
What you will receive:
- £50,000 annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent CPD and training
This is a great opportunity for an experienced home manager to join a value-based company. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.