£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I have a new opportunity available for an experienced Home Manager to join a beautiful residential/nursing home in Wrexham. As a Home Manager, you will be having a direct impact on changing lives; of those in your care, and your own. On top of this, you will receive a salary of between £50,000 and £55,000.
What qualifications must you hold?
- Previous home management experience is essential
- Registered nurse (Active RGN pin)
- Must have been a Registered Manager before
Which skills do we want you to demonstrate?
- Willingness to put in 100%
- Going the extra mile
- Strong leadership
- Strong clinical knowledge
If you would like to work in a fulfilling and rewarding role, please do contact Alexa Burton today on:
a.burton @ panoramiccare.co.uk