about 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to join a friendly, earnest, inviting company that pride themselves on their quality of service and caring ethos.
We are currently supporting an Elderly care home in hiring for a Home Manager in London to maintain overall responsibility for an elderly care home and all employees and residents providing high-quality care in a safe, positive environment.
Are you a dedicated supportive individual that can enable people to grow and develop?
Can you take on challenges with a stride of joy and sincerity?
Do you have experience with mentoring, coaching and assisting staff?
Are you passionate about providing first class service for the elderly?
The role requirements
- Have full working knowledge of Elderly care home regulations
- Overall responsibility for the care home and all employees
- Able to lead and support change
- Managing the financial viability of the home
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent (or working towards)
- Registered manager experience
- CQC experience
- Up to 7 direct reports
We are Panoramic Care, a leading senior level recruitment consultancy specialising in Specialist Education, Health and Social Care providing senior management roles in the UK.
To hear more about the opportunity you can contact me on or alternatively give me a ring on 01174568950.