£60000 - £65000 per annum + Teachers Pension
10 months ago
- Job title: Headteacher
- Salary: £65,000
- Location: Oxford
- Experienced Deputy Heads please apply!
A very exciting opportunity has arisen as Headteacher of an Autistic School in Oxford, with excellent public transport links. The school caters for 80 students aged 4-11, all students have autism. The school is well resourced and equipped with the latest tech and gadgets to aid learning. Each class has 7 pupils so SEN teachers can easily maintain and deliver tailored lessons to the students.
- Lead, motivate and manage staff
- Delegating responsibility
- Setting expectations and targets
- Evaluating staff performance
- Applicants must hold a valid NPQH
- At least 3 years' experience working with special needs -autism experience desired.
- Business management 1+ years
- Headteacher experience desirable or experienced Deputy Heads
- Pension Scheme
- Ofsted approved school
- Career progression / step up for Deputy Heads
If this sounds like something you could see as your next career please call Paige at Panoramic Care on - 0117 456 8950, or send your CV to : . If you are looking for a change and this job doesn't quite fit what you're looking for, give me a call and I'd be happy to help aid your looking.