South East England, England
3 months ago
Would you relish the opportunity to lead a new free school in a stunning building, whilst offering pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds the opportunity at the education they deserve? If so, we are searching for an inspiring leader to join our multi academy trust and lead our new site from January 2020 ready for the launch in September 2020 onwards!
Your new role
You'll be working to develop partnerships with the stakeholder's pupils whilst recruiting your new team. You'll be a key player in developing the new curriculum which offers the breath and specialist teaching the pupils require. The role will involve building a culture of therapeutic work and communication amongst the staff and the pupils in line with the other schools in our organisation.
- You'll have to be experienced practitioner in the SEMH field.
- A solid understanding of financial management, strategic financial planning and the recruiting process in relation to opening a new school.
- You'll have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and the children.
- A proven track record of senior leadership and managerial experience.
- Be well versed in SEN codes of practise and self-evaluation practises of schools.
To find out more and apply, contact me today on
Email: t.oates @ panormiccare.co.uk