£60000 - £70000 per annum
15 days ago
Panoramic Care is supporting a specialist provision based in Middlesex in the recruitment of a Head of 6th Form.
We are working with a reputable provider of specialist education for students with ASD who are seeking an experienced Head of 6th Form. Our client is looking for somebody to join their Senior Management and take responsibility for their 6th form. This will include curriculum, support for training and their curriculum.
You will be expected to provide the best standard of support to help the young people achieve their potential. You will also lead staff development and training, ensure the attainment and achievement of teaching and learning outcomes and promote good practice.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have worked in an ASD provision
- Have worked at the same Management level
- Be willing to promote the organisation
- Have the knowledge and experience to use appropriate methods and styles for students with ASD
Our client can offer:
£60,000 - £70,000 as well as:
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- A fantastic induction, training and development programme
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
- Access to a 24-hour employee assistance programme
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fantastic organisation that does all that it can to allow the students to reach their full potential.
Please get in touch on 0117 456 8950 / to find out more.