PC - 01474_1582893244
11 months ago
Have you considered getting into recruitment but thought twice for various reasons? I considered getting into recruitment for years and last year I finally made the jump. Why did I finally change my mind? Because my friend told me about Panoramic Care and how much they support their staff, how thorough the training is, and that the company is really fun.
We are part of a wider company called PRG so you have the opportunity to work in a range of sectors, from care, education, finance, engineering, IT and local government.
Due to our successful business model, we have grown massively over the last 10 years and are now opening our first office in America. Once you've gained experience with us, all consultants get the option to relocate to one of our new American offices!
PRG can offer you:
- 6 months training programme
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Buddy system
- Incentives - x3 holidays a year; monthly lunches; early Friday drinks - all if you hit realistic targets
- Commission - amazing commission structure and percentages, with high earning potential (threshold free- so you make money on every single deal you do, no matter how big or small)
- Good basic salary
- American working VISA
You will need:
- Drive and ambition
- Communication skills
- Relationship building ability
We are looking for new people to start as trainees or experienced consultants. If you want to be part of a fun office in Bristol city centre, then please get in touch with Emma at Panoramic Care, to find out more:
0117 456 8950
e.bates @ panoramiccare .co.uk