Up to £35000 per annum + plus benefits
29 days ago
We have an exclusive opportunity to work with a Healthcare company based in Surrey. They are looking to bring on an Assistant Business Development manager to assist in the company's quick growth.
Your role will involve supporting the Business Development Manager with:
- Maintain existing relationships with CCG and Trusts
- Develop new relationships with CCGs and Trusts
- Support the development of effective contractual relationships with the full range of primary/secondary care providers.
- Maintain bid library and support in bid preparation
- Update, maintain, identify and analyse information to predict/meet future growth
You will need to be able to provide evidence
- An understanding of NHS standard contract including national tariff
- Understanding of market and process to gain new NHS contracts via both CCGs and trusts
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it.
Our client are looking to bring someone in on a fixed term contract for 18 months with the possibility of going permanent. They can offer a salary of £35,000 plus the usual benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for someone to learn under a highly experienced Business manager and gain crucial experience to be able to develop your career further.
Please apply to this role or call 0117 456 8950 to find out more!