about 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a 4-bed LD/Autism Children's Care Home in Rugeley to maintain overall responsibility for all employees and residents providing high-quality care in a safe, positive environment.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Have at least 2 years in a role supervising and managing staff.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- Be able to evidence a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
The role requirements
- To be responsible for all admin/childcare functions at the home.
- To promote good childcare practice within the home.
- To manage the staff team in a manner which maximizes their output and enables them to achieve their potential.
A highly experienced Registered Manager would be ideal.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity you can send your CV to
r.ali @ panoramiccare.co.uk